In-Stream Stochastic Division and Square Root via Correlation
Present division and square root design in stochastic computing, which achieve high accuracy and efficiency by leveraging stochastic correlation among bit streams.
- In-Stream Stochastic Division and Square Root via Correlation
- In-Stream Correlation-Based Division and Bit-Inserting Square Root in Stochastic Computing
- Nonlinear Stochastic Functions for Capsule Neural Network
- A High-Throughput LDPC decoder For Optical Communication
- An Area-Efficient Architecture for Stochastic LDPC Decoder